Friday 13 February 2015

My TBR-Jar Pick - Slated by Teri Terry

Since I´m not good at deciding what to read next, I´m using my TBR (To Be Read) - Jar. It contains little pieces of paper with titels of books I haven´t read yet. So everytime I don´t know which book to pick up, I randomly pick one of the pieces and read the chosen book. No exceptions.

So for today I picked Slated by Teri Terry. It´s the first book of the Slated trilogy and I´m really excited to start reading it. I only heard good things about this series, so I hope I like it, too. Review is coming soon!

Synopsis
Kyla´s memory has been ereased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever. 

She´s been slated.

The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla´s mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?