Saturday 11 July 2015

I´m Back! + Book Haul

Hallihallo my dear friends

Since you may noticed that my posts and my reviews have been a bit rare in the last few weeks, I´m here to apologise for that, to tell and show you what was going on. I hope you can forgive me :)



The past week I was travelling Europe. I was staying in Dublin and did a lot of sightseeing (I was the cliche tourist with lots of bags and my camera around my neck all the time!). I visited a lot of libraries which were filled with books who date back to the 15th century, it was truly amazing. I even sat at the same table where Bram Stoker and James Joyce (!!!!!) did there reading *heavy breathing*. But I also bought a lot of books in the many bookshops Dublin has. 




So here is my Dublin Book Haul:
  • Extraordinary Means by Robin Schneider
  • Don´t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
  • The Children Act by Ian McEvan
  • Endgame - The Calling by James Frey
  • Endgame - The Complete Training Diaries by James Frey
  • Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
  • Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
  • The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins
  • Vampire Academy 1-6 by Richelle Mead
  • Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
  • Amnesia by Peter Carey
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker

Before my trip to Dublin I celebrated my birthday, where I got also some books (and lots of gift cards to buy new books):
  • The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

The weeks before that, I bought myself an e-Reader. During exam time. Shame on me! But because it is already filled with more than 100 books, I won´t bother to list them here.

Some long wanted books were also added to my shelf:
  • Mind Games by Teri Terry
  • Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger
  • The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPreau
  • Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Note: Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger was sent to me by one of my readers. Thanks again Sarah!

The Trip to Dublin was amazing and I hope that you have the chance to go there one day. Also, I hope The coming reviews will satisfy you enough to forgive me the lack of post the past weeks. I wish you a good time and reading. Let me know if you have any review wishes!


Love, 

Nathalie, a.k.a. Shonela