Monday 4 May 2015

Book Haul - April 2015

I bought a few more books last month, even though I know there is not much more space available on my bookshelves. I try not to buy more books until I read through my TBR-pile...

These are the books I purchased:


  • The Knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkings
  • The Winner´s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • The Winner´s Crime by Marie Rutoski
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray



I just started reading Rebel Belle, but I am looking forward to reading all of these books. I´m very excited about the Throne of Glass Series!

I will try to write a review about all of them, but it may take a while. If you have any wishes which books I should read and review first (not just these, but the ones on my book list, too), let me know :)